About the Missouri School Leader Performance Assessment (MoSLPA)
Aligned with Missouri's School Leader Standards and Quality Indicators, the MoSLPA assesses your capability as an instructional leader. It is designed to:
- develop more effective school leaders
- identify your strengths and areas for improvement of practice
- emphasize your role in the area of instructional practice for the improvement of student learning
The assessment contains three tasks requiring written commentary and submission of required documentation, called artifacts. A video of you facilitating a collaborative team during your internship experience is required as one of the components for Task 3.
Complete tasks by entering a written response and uploading artifacts via an online submission system. Within the online system, you will:
- enter a written response to each task
- link the required documents and artifacts to the written response
- upload the required video
- edit, save, delete and change responses up until submission
You must submit tasks on or before the task submission deadline.
Find information about the registration process, including submission dates, deadlines and fees. See Registering for the MoSLPA.
Find out how to request accommodations for a disability or health-related need. See Disability Accommodations.
Prepare for the Assessment
There are a number of free downloadable materials to help you get ready. See Prepare for the Assessment.
Building and Submitting Your Tasks
Find information on task requirements and rubrics, guidelines for writing and collection of artifacts, and forms and materials to use when submitting tasks. See Building and Submitting your Tasks.
Official score reports are available via your online account approximately five weeks after the task submission deadline. See Scores.